Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My black fat cat!

On this blog you will get to know me and my black fat cat Madiba. He's a strange one, like all cats. I will do my best to describe and illustrate his behavior and personality, and hopefully I can do it justice.

This blog aims to entertain you and challenge me to write and draw more, and to better understand my funny, sarcastic ways. Because I am funny...aren't I?...of course I am. And so is my cat!

This is a picture of him on his first trip outside...He does not like being photographed, and whilst taking photos of him I kept getting the vibe that he really wanted me to fuck off...That look kind of says it all.


He was outside for a total of 5 minutes before something made large a scary noise...Someone coughed or something, I don't know. Either way he came running back inside like his tail was on fire and the apartment was a large bucket of water. He didn't go outside for the rest of the day. He's fine now though but loud noises still scare him. : p

No comments:

Post a Comment